Dronach is an end cottage in the beautifully converted steading at Bluefolds; self-catering it sleeps 2-6. Step out onto the hills of Glenlivet from this well-equipped home-from-home.
- Large open-plan lounge/dining room with patio doors overlooking the view
- Multi-fuel stove in lounge and electric heating
- Digital satellite TV, DVD player, telephone, Wi-Fi
- Kitchen includes cooker, microwave, fridge and washing machine
- Bathroom with toilet, wash basin and shower
- 2 bedrooms with double and single beds in each
- Linen, towels and tea-towels
- Free cot, high-chair and baby bath available on request
Fenced garden with barbecue and patio furniture, 1 or 2 dogs welcome.
best replica watches and omega replica sale
Select your chosen accommodation, size of party, arrival date and length of stay from the boxes below and click 'Enquire' to view the availability and pricing of your chosen accommodation.
More Accommodation at Bluefolds Highland Holiday Cottages
This self-catering cottage has stunning views to the Cairngorm mountains and an atmospheric multi-fuel stove for cosy evenings at home. It is named after a local distillery, GlenDronach. Welcomes up to 2 dogs. Free Wi-Fi.Read more
This lovely cottage, in Speyside, has an enclosed courtyard for you to enjoy summer barbecues and sweeping mountain views. Welcomes 1 dog. Free Wi-Fi.Read more
This cottage has panoramic views across Glenlivet, with a patio for barbecues. Relax and tour Speyside and the Cairngorms NP. Welcomes 1 or 2 dogs. Free Wi-Fi.Read more