Glenlivet is an end cottage in the beautifully converted steading at Bluefolds on Speyside; sleeps 2-6. Step out onto Ben Rinnes from this well-equipped large family home.
- Large open plan lounge/dining room with patio doors overlooking the view
- Multi-fuel stove in lounge and electric heating
- Digital satellite TV, DVD player, telephone, Wi-Fi
Up 4 Steps:
- Kitchen includes cooker, microwave, fridge-freezer and washing machine
- Bathroom with bath/shower, toilet, wash basin and shower
- 2 bedrooms with double and single beds
- 1 double bedroom
- Linen, towels and tea towels
- Free cot, high-chair and baby bath available on request
Fenced garden with barbecue and patio furniture, 1 or 2 dogs welcome.
audemars piguet replica watches at replica shops sale.
Select your chosen accommodation, size of party, arrival date and length of stay from the boxes below and click 'Enquire' to view the availability and pricing of your chosen accommodation.
More Accommodation at Bluefolds Highland Holiday Cottages
This self-catering cottage has stunning views to the Cairngorm mountains and an atmospheric multi-fuel stove for cosy evenings at home. It is named after a local distillery, GlenDronach. Welcomes up to 2 dogs. Free Wi-Fi.Read more
This lovely cottage, in Speyside, has an enclosed courtyard for you to enjoy summer barbecues and sweeping mountain views. Welcomes 1 dog. Free Wi-Fi.Read more
This cottage has panoramic views across Glenlivet, with a patio for barbecues. Relax and tour Speyside and the Cairngorms NP. Welcomes 1 or 2 dogs. Free Wi-Fi.Read more